Here’s the songs we’ve listened to that I’ve sent to you in case you lost any.
1) Red Eye by Vance joy
2) Flower by Amos Lee (I threw in Windows Rolled down for free!)
3) I think I’ll call it morning by Gil Scott-Heron.
4) Deep in love by Bonny Light Horseman.
5) Saxon Street by Ezio
6) Gary Jules singing Gone Daddy.
7) Shot, Reverse Shot by Jack Johnson.
8) It’s gonna get better by Sam Martin.
9) The song is My Ever Changing Moods by the Style Council.
10) Lost without you by Freya Riding.
11) Heaven, Where true love goes by Yusuf Islam. 12) Dreamers by Jack Savoretti. 13) Wavelength by Van Morrison. 14) This Girl by The Kungs. 15) The End of the Game by Sting. 16) Callin Me Home by Barry McGuire. 17) For You by Judie Tzuke and a bonus track, Stay With me Till Dawn. 18) A track from the film, The Chef. 19) Drop of Honey by Eric Kush. 20) Jubel by Klingande. 21) Mr Probz, Waves. 22) The Pie, a real oldie by Sutherland Brothers and Quiver. 23) A new artist to me, Ayo, with Teach Love. 24) Then an old favourite artist, Passenger, Anywhere. 25) Affairs of the Heart from Emerson, Lake and Palmer. 26) Like Sand by Marie Dahlstrom. 27) And it’s Christmas with The Power of Love by Frankie Goes to Hollywood.